Hello there! My name is Taylor Marie and I am delighted to meet you! I have been in love with the camera since I was a little girl, inspired by the beauty of life. 3 years ago I was lucky enough to marry the man of my dreams and the following year we had our first little one, so I have turned my attention to capturing life’s happiest memories: from weddings and expecting, to children and families…and all of the happy days between!
I like bright, vivid color and the classic, bold, dramatic black and white. But I also have a great appreciation for light, hazy, ethereal images as well! I like to keep an open mind so I’m always open to possibilities. My style is your style. I try to capture life as it happens, in moments. I like to think that it’s your life, it’s your style…I just take the pictures. If your family is fun, outgoing, energetic, and it’s impossible to get everyone to look at the camera at the same time without cracking up, like some of my favorite families (you know who you are!), then that’s my style. If you would rather have the outtakes than the “perfect” pictures, then that’s my style. If you two love birds are so into each other that you can’t take your eyes off one another and don’t even notice me, awesome. That’s my style. If you have a brand new bundle of joy and are in such awe of this beautiful, little thing you made that you can’t help but tear up, then that’s my style and I want to capture this moment. I live for these moments. My style is your style. I want to capture you being you, at this moment in your life.
So what’s your style??? Bright and sunny? Bold and dramatic? Light as a feather? What’s going on in your life right now? Are you counting down to the big day? Trying to slow time down so your two year old doesn’t grow up so fast (me)? Or just living life to the fullest? Let’s capture this moment in your life, your style.
Some fun facts for you:
- I am from Sweet Home Alabama (sorry no accent though).
- I met my husband in Best Buy…and I asked him for his number.
- I love a sexy pair of stilettos just as much as the next girl, but I have a slight Chuck Taylor problem…ok, so maybe it’s a little bit more than slight.
- My husband thought I was nuts when I rescued a pit mix on our first date…hey, at least he knew what he was getting into. I have since taken in 2 more, for a combined weight of over 210 lbs and they eat over 50 lbs of dog food every month.
- I was a competitive figure skater until I blew out my knee in high school…now I snowboard
- In my next life I will be Indiana Jones.
- No really…I was an Archaeology major before I decided to follow my photography dream. (Yes, I know I’m a nerd.)
- My all time favorite music is Classic Rock – Led Zepplin, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Fleetwood Mac, etc..
- I like wine…a lot.
- I am the most indecisive person on the planet. Just ask my husband.
- I know all about the stress of planning a wedding. That’s exactly why Adam and I were engaged for 4 1/2 years before we finally got hitched haha.
- We got married on 11.11.11. then our daughter was born on 12.12.12…and no, you can’t plan that!
- My favorite Disney movie is Oliver & Company…and so is Adam’s. One of the many reasons I knew we were meant to be!
- I am blessed to be the mother of a beautiful little girl, who has changed my life in the most wonderful way!
- I have the most amazing, supportive, loving husband in the world! He is the reason that I get to do this and he believed in me long before I believed in myself.
Thank you for stopping by! I hope to hear from you soon. I can’t wait to get to know more about you and your family
(P.S. A big thank you to the lovely Jessica Wood for the photo of me)